How to stop receiving advertisements on Yahoo! email? How to block banner Ads in Yahoo? People could be seen asking such questions over the internet. And the reason behind asking these questions is quite obvious as well. The reason is that frequent appearing add is not only irritating but they may pose a serious threat as well. But, have you ever wondered if the advertisements cause trouble to the users and may pose a threat to the security and privacy of the users, why Yahoo! does not stop it completely. The answer to this question is simple. The reason behind the Yahoo! global popularity is that it offers free & effective services. Likewise, the other email or digital service provider, Yahoo also earns through digital marketing, promotional activities and online advertisements to meet the daily expenditures. That’s why Yahoo! has been survived through more than two decades.
On the other hand, as being a user, we understand that the frequent display of the advertisement may adversely affect professional work sometimes. However, experts suggest that the advertisement which reflects on the right side of screen and top of the email inbox doesn’t pose any threat to the security of the users. But, still, full harmlessness is not guaranteed. So, to help everyone to get rid of the advertisement on Yahoo! we have come up with this helping blog.
In this blog, we will discuss the two best ways to stop the Ads in Yahoo. One more thing before we continue! Apart from reading this post, connecting with Yahoo customer support is a good idea to get permanent freedom from Ads on Yahoo mail.
What are the Disadvantages of the Yahoo Sponsored Advertisement?
Ads on every social media platform always attract distractions. Similarly, the consequences of Advertisement on Yahoo supported platforms are not indifferent. However, the chances are less but it may harm you in below-mentioned ways:
- Clicking on ads may lead the users to a harmful website.
- Banner ads may prevent a user from concentrating on the work.
- If you click on the ad, your email id may be exposed to the spammers.
- Users may get unwanted files, cache and cookies memories in the browser.
Download Certified and Effective Ad Blocker
Best method to blocking banner Ads in Yahoo! mail is installing & using the professional ad blocker add-on or extension in your browser. Some of the most popular Ad Blockers extensions are AdBlock, Ad-Block Plus, etc. Here is how you can use these extensions to block Banner Ads in Yahoo Mail.
- Simple Steps to Block Banner Ads on Yahoo Mail with Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Click on three vertical dots from the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to find the “more tools” option and select the Extensions tab.
- Now select the “Get more extensions” tab.
- Scroll down to find the “AdBlock” tab.
- Select (+ Free) option available besides the AdBlock extension.
- Now choose “Add”.
- Again click on the Ad Block tab.
- Select the “Options” tab to find a new tab.
- Examine the “Filter list” option and ensure that “Easy List” is checked.
- Now close the Google Chrome and reopen it before you log in to your Yahoo! email account
Block Yahoo! Ads Permanently: Enjoy Ad-Free Mail Subscription!
Yahoo! understands the value of distraction-free & focused work. That’s why apart from the free email services, Yahoo! offers a paid version of email services at nominal charges. Anyone can upgrade his basic mail account to Yahoo! Mail pro by paying $ 34.99 per year or $9.99 a Year for mobile-only.
That was all from us for today. In this blog, we shared two best ways to Block Banner Ads in Yahoo. We hope that readers will follow the above-mentioned methods to get rid of the banners ads on Yahoo! email. If you are not satisfied with the above-discussed options, don’t worry, you can have a free consultation through chat or call Yahoo! representatives.