I can bet if you are an adult person and use internet-based services, you are most likely to be one of those several billions of people who have made their first email id with Yahoo! Mail. It means when you were a school or college student, you might not have thought from the point of professionalism. Due to which in a childish way, probably you have created a funny, stylish and comical email address. And now today, likewise, other millions of users, you might be wondering whether you can change Yahoo email address or not. If this is the case with you, this post is for you.
In this post, we are going to discuss, does Yahoo! allow the users to change the email address? However, for an instant solution, you can call Yahoo! experts. Alternatively, you can read this helping blog and find the best alternate solutions.
Can I change my email address on Yahoo?
The straightforward answer to this question is- No. Not only the Yahoo! mail, but other email clients also don’t allow users to change their email ids. But, still, you are in luck if you are using a Yahoo! email account. A piece of good news is that Yahoo! lets the users create Yahoo! email aliases. It is also known as Yahoo! disposal email address. With the help of this unique feature, you can create one alias email id.
How to create Yahoo! alias email Id?
There are a few numbers of things that you must bear in your mind. Using an alias email id can be beneficial in many ways. For example, you will have access to more than one mailbox: main mail inbox and alias mail inbox. This alias email addresses you can use to send and receive emails from your contacts. If one alias email is not enough, you can create a disposal email address.
The biggest advantage of the disposal email address is that whenever you wish, you can delete and create new disposable email addresses (up to 500). Moreover, as the next alternative option, you can create a new Yahoo! account. So, scroll down to read the simple step to create Yahoo! email aliases.
- Log in to Yahoo! email.
- Get into the setting tab available at the right corner of the screen.
- Now click on the more setting tab.
- Select Mailboxes from the left corner of the screen.
- Here comes the add tab. Click on it.
- On the right side of the screen, you can see a blank field where you need to enter a new alias email id.
- You can use only letters, numbers, and underscore and periods signs in your alias mail id.
- Select the setup tab.
- Give one description and enter your main email address to get a copy of the massages.
- Now press the finish tab to complete the process.
How to create a disposal email address in Yahoo?
I told you that the user can’t create more than one alias email. Hence, it is important to know the best way to create Yahoo! disposable email ids. Here is the step by step method:
- Select the setting tab available at the home screen.
- Now select the more settings.
- Pick up the Mailboxes from the left side’s panel.
- Choose more icons.
- Click add.
- Now type the base name.
- Click on the save tab to complete the process.
- Now you can repeat the process to create more disposable email addresses.
- If you wish you can repeat the same steps and click on delete to remove your disposal email address.
Today in this helping post, we have discussed the alternative option if you can’t change the Yahoo! email address. We explained how to create Yahoo! alias email id and disposal mail addresses. We are sure if you follow the above-mentioned tips and tricks, you will be tremendously benefitted. By any matter of chance, if any doubt has left in your mind, you can ask directly for assistance from Yahoo! customer service.