Wondering whether you can delete your Yahoo! mail account for always? If yes, you can stay here on this helping page. Apart from simple steps, we will also discuss what to do to terminate your mail address in Yahoo when you are not able to do so. But, if you wish, you can get assistance from Yahoo! Customer support to help you to dismiss your Yahoo email id
How can I delete my Yahoo mail account permanently?
This is the era of trust. Especially in the business world, which makes customers stick to any brand is trust. And when trust fumbles, a sense of disenchantment may build up in the mind of the users and customers. As you are reading this post, the chances are high that a sense of disappointment has also built up in your mind. Maybe the level of dissatisfaction is so high that you are thinking of shutting down your email account permanently. But before you proceed to remove your email account, we recommend you once to have a free consultation with the 24 hrs. Yahoo customer services. Whatever may be the reason for your discontentment, we assure you the guaranteed solution. But, if you are determined to delete your Yahoo mail account follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to cancel the Yahoo! email account on a computer
For hassle-free cancellation of your email account, first, you need to go to the delete user page of Yahoo. And then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Login to your Yahoo! email account through Yahoo delete the user page.
- After a successful login, comes a page with some information related to the consequences of the deletion of the email account.
- If you agree with terms and conditions, click the tab “continue to delete my account”.
- For one more time enter your email id.
- Now select delete or terminate my account.
- Select done to complete the email account deletion process.
Important points to remember before terminating Yahoo! email account:
If you don’t want to regret in the future after deleting the email account, it is better to take the backup of all your important emails. Once your account is deactivated you will never be able to recover the lost data. Moreover, there are a few more things to keep in mind before requesting a mail account cancellation on Yahoo.
- After the deletion of your Yahoo! mail id, it will be available to use in the future. It means someone else may start receiving emails meant for you if senders still use your old email address.
- Can I recover my closed Yahoo! email id? You will be amazed to know that even after placing a request for permanent cancellation of mail id, Yahoo acts upon the cancellation request after 180 days. If you want to recover your email id for which you have requested permanent termination, all you have to do is just simply login to your account and cancellation request will be no more effective.
- After the successful termination of your account, your sender will start getting the failure delivery messages.
I am unable to delete Yahoo! email Id! What to do?
Unable to delete Yahoo mail account? Don’t worry! There could be a few reasons for not being able to suspend your email id. It happens when you have not closed the subscription. Yes, you must make sure that you have closed all the subscriptions of Yahoo like a business email subscription, ad-free mail subscription or pro email. If you have not subscribed to anything on Yahoo! but still unable to terminate your email id, then the chances are high that you are signed in already on any other device. Hence, go to the menu tab and then account info tab to check your privacy. Get log out from all other devices and then repeat the process to request permanent email account cancellation.
This post explains how to delete Yahoo mail accounts. Also, we pointed out the solution when you are unable to terminate or delete Yahoo email accounts. We are sure if you follow all the above-mentioned steps carefully, you will be able to remove your mail id permanently. However, if you face any kind of issue or your matter of concern is something else, don’t be upset. You can reach the Yahoo! representatives and discuss any issue over the telephone or live chat.