Founded in March 1995 Yahoo is top quality email service provider in the world. However, Yahoo is an American based digital and web service provider but its first-class and wide-ranging services over plenty of products are accessible at the global level. In recent years, as a result of growing competition, Yahoo has introduced a large number of unique and commendable features. Among so many transformations, one transformation that Yahoo has done is with the calendar. You will be glad to know that Yahoo is not only useful to just sending and receiving emails. In fact, it has become a one-stop-shop for entertainment, business, and personal communication. Another good thing is that Yahoo has streamlined and upgraded its calendar services. In just a few simple clicks any user of Yahoo can set a reminder on Yahoo and get hassle-free from all kinds of troubles.
With the help of the Yahoo calendar, users can schedule appointments, meetings, activity and do much more. Another best thing about Yahoo calendar is that users not only can set a reminder on Yahoo but they can share event reminders with their contacts and co-workers through mobile SMS, email and other social media applications. Moreover, Yahoo automatically marks the reminder as completed as soon as the date exceeded. In light of the growing popularity of Yahoo, every month several thousand new users start their journey with Yahoo. As you are reading this blog, the chances are high that you also would like to know how to set a reminder on Yahoo mail.
How to Add an Event Reminder on Yahoo?
If you have a valid and active Yahoo account, you can add an event reminder on Yahoo in just a minute. It is time to say goodbye to the traditional way of time management. If you want to take your professional life to a whole new level, you must start adding a Reminder on Yahoo. Find below the best way to add an event Reminder on Yahoo:
- Type and enter https://calendar.yahoo.com on your computer.
- Now sign in with your Yahoo Id and password.
- Here comes a new window with a date and month. Select the date on which you would like to set a reminder.
- Now you get a pop up where you can type a title, location of the event, date and time.
- With the help of the Add more option, you can mention more information about the event.
- Now press on save to complete the process of adding an event reminder.
- As a result of successful event registration on Yahoo, the selected date will have a blue bar.
- From the left side panel, you can highlight the date in the form of holidays, sports and others.
- Even more so, from the horizontal toolbar, you can add events on the basis of day, week, month and year.
- With the help of the sports tab, you can add the important matches to your personal and customized calendar.
- From the available horizontal toolbar, select a gear-shaped icon which appears to be an action tab on the screen.
- With the help of an action option, you can apply the desired setting for the reminder. You can set how many times you would like to get a reminder for any particular set reminder on Yahoo.
- After applying the setting, don’t forget to click on save.
How to Disable an Event Reminder on Yahoo?
Turning of the reminder on Yahoo is quite simple and short. With the help of the following steps, you can disable an event reminder on Yahoo.
- Login to your account and go to the calendar and reminder page.
- Double click on any added event reminder and proceed with choosing the edit option.
- Click on the delete option to remove the saved event reminder.
- Now you must click on save to complete the event reminder procedure on Yahoo.
Note: In recent times, many people have reported facing Yahoo temporary error while setting a reminder on Yahoo. If you also faced such error, let the experts of our Yahoo customer service help you.
24*7 Yahoo Helpdesk
There are a ton of excellent features to offer you from Yahoo. To ensure that the users always get only the immaculate and perfect experience Yahoo customer care works 24*7 Hrs. Yahoo helpdesk has gained the unique capability to solve the wide-ranging issues including Yahoo password recovery, Yahoo deleted email recovery and more. Just call our Yahoo customer service and get an optimum solution like never before.