Due to the revolution in the ways of communication, at this point in time businesses have taken the gigantic shape and spread all over the world. One business entity may have a connection with numerous entities and presence at the global level. And when it comes to personal communication, one person may be in relation to so many other people in some or other ways. Communication means are available at the fingertips of everyone. When it comes to sharing information in written form and digital documents, email comes first in the mind. Undoubtedly, email services have simplified the process of sharing information at a global level. With the help of the file attachment feature in Yahoo, anyone can share images, videos, GIFs, and documents in various formats in a few simple clicks. The user-friendly feature of file attachment in Yahoo has gained a reputation and applauds across the length and breadth of the world.
What makes the process of file attachment in Yahoo better than the other is its unique feature of auto-scanning the file before attaching it to the email. And what comes next is re-scanning the file before letting you download the file from email. It shows how deeply Yahoo is concerned with its aim of giving flawless services to its users who are spread worldwide.
However, file attachment in Yahoo is extremely simple but sometimes it may work in an unexpected way if the correct procedure is not followed. New users, most often, stuck in process of file attachment in Yahoo. If you don’t want to be part of any complications, scroll down to know the best practices about file attachment in Yahoo. Answers to the following question contain the helpful ways about the file attachment in Yahoo.
- How to attach a file in Yahoo?
- How to fix the file attachment issue in Yahoo?
- How to attach GIFs in Yahoo?
How to attach a file in Yahoo?
Yahoo believes in making things simpler and compatible in nature. To attach a file in Yahoo nobody needs to be from a technical background. With the help of below mentioned steps you can attach a file in Yahoo:
- Log in to your Yahoo mail.
- Click on the compose option, which lies on the left side panel.
- Now just beside the send option, you will find a paper clip icon. Select it.
- Here from the menu, choose to attach a file from the computer.
- Find and select the documents.
- Click on an open tab.
- Now if you want to attach more documents, find and select the document. Again click open option to complete the attachment.
- Now you can type anything in the email body as you wish, write a subject line and email address in the “to” field.
Note: Downloading any file may cause harm to your device and Yahoo account. Read how to protect the Yahoo account or have a free consultation with the technical experts of Yahoo customer service.
How to fix the file attachment issue in Yahoo?
In general, file attachment issues don’t arise in Yahoo. But, kindly note that there are some instructions and rules to attach the file in Yahoo. Any non-adherence to the rules of file attachment may invite the errors. To stay hassle-free find below the simple steps to fix the various attachment issues in Yahoo.
- Make sure that the file size doesn’t exceed 25 MB size. As more than 25 MB file is not allowed to attach in Yahoo.
- Double-check the name of the file. As per the instruction of the Yahoo, the name of the file should not have any special character.
- Always use the official and Updated Yahoo mail application to keep the errors at distance.
- Last but not the least, if everything looks good to you, it might be possible that the file you are trying to attach might have a virus or some other issue.
Note: If all the above-mentioned tips and tricks don’t bring the expected result, get in touch with the representative of the Yahoo customer service by calling them at the Yahoo phone number +1855-429-1222.
How to attach GIFs in Yahoo?
GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. In layman language, you can call it a bitmap image. Apart from the documents, you easily can attach GIFs in Yahoo. Below are the stepwise instructions about how to attach GIFs in Yahoo.
- After log in to your Yahoo account, select the compose email option.
- Now click on the Paper click shaped figure.
- Here choose insert animated GIFs.
- Find and select the GIFs and click on open.
- Now you can type the email recipient’s email address, and matter. And send the email.
After reading this article, we believe you have thoroughly understood the procedure of file attachment in Yahoo. If you have any questions or doubts in your mind, you always can reach the 24 hours Yahoo customer service and avail solution to the most critical problems like Yahoo password recovery and more.