Many Yahoo! users could be seen asking the solution to PDF-related issues over the internet. However, the chances are low, but at some point in time, unfortunately, users can expose to some portable documents format (PDF) related issue while downloading and uploading. This is one of the most notorious problems prevailing at the global level. If you are also wondering how to fix Yahoo! mail PDF attachment problem, this post is for you. To get rid of this annoying error, you can dial the Yahoo! customer service phone number. On the other hand, you can read this helping post to know the simple steps with the help of which you can solve the issue.
Why can’t I attach a PDF file to my Yahoo! email?
- Damaged PDF or infected files.
- Using an outdated Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
- Presence of Virus and Bugs in the System.
- Trying to attach or downloading the larger file than the permissible limit.
- Excessive storage of cookies memories in the browser.
- Poor internet connection.
- Using an old and expired browser.
Why can’t I download a PDF attachment from Yahoo? Fix problem!
Stop panicking yourself anymore if you cannot open PDF documents in Yahoo because with the help of the 24 hrs Yahoo customer services you can solve this highly annoying issue. Alternatively, if you wish you can follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader application on your computer and make sure it is intact and error free.
- Also, make sure you are using the latest and updated Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Sometimes poor internet connection may also invite documents attachment and downloading issues.
- One amazing fact of the matter is that sometimes firewall settings and Anti-virus software attract the documents attaching and download issues on the internet. Once turn off the Anti-virus and firewall settings as well and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- You also should scan your system with any quality antivirus program.
- Still found no luck, don’t worry! Deleting all the stored cache and cookies files can help you to get over the issue.
- If nothing helps out, restart your system.
- Make sure that you are not trying to upload or download any file more than the size of 25 MB.
Till now we have discussed how to fix Yahoo mail PDF attachments problem. We have also reviewed the possible reason for getting PDF-related issues while downloading and uploading in Yahoo!. We are sure if you follow all the above-mentioned tips and tricks, your attachment downloading and uploading related issues will solve. But, even after following the said instructions, if your issue remains unresolved it means only the Yahoo experts can help you.