The reason for the soaring popularity of email is no more secret. People love to use email because emails are fast, reliable, accessible, user-friendly and safe. Whenever it comes to sharing messages and information millions of people rely on Yahoo! emails. A large number of users believe that nothing could be faster and hassle-free than Yahoo! email unless you get one of the most annoying and time-consuming Yahoo SSL error code 5. But, a piece of good news is that experts have found the simple & effective top 7 steps to fix Yahoo SSL error 5.
As you are reading this post the chances are high that you are also looking for the best ways to solve the SSL error 5 in Yahoo email. If this is the case with you, you have landed in the right place. Through this helping post, we are going to discuss the simple and effective steps to fix SSL error code 5 in Yahoo. Be informed that apart from reading this comprehensive post, you can take instant assistance from Yahoo customer support. If you want to fix this SSL connection error yourself, here is the step by step method for you.
Possible Reasons for getting Yahoo error code 5
Before you get into the remedial process to fix SSL errors in Yahoo, first you must know why sometimes users face such annoying errors all of sudden. However, due to the enormous and gigantic nature of the digital world and far-reaching roots of the internet, it is quite difficult to hold any particular reason for the eruption of the SSL connection failed & error code number 5. But, experts agree on one point that this technical snag most often results from multiple & simultaneous login to Yahoo! email account. It means the chances of finding this error increase when users remain login to their Yahoo! account on their phone as well as computer or any other devices. Moreover, there could be a few more reasons as mentioned below:
- Having the wrong date and time settings.
- Excessive storage of cache and cookies files in the device.
- Poor internet speed and lack of bandwidth space.
- Using old-version of OS, browser, and Yahoo! mail application.
- Presence of viruses and bugs in the device.
- Violating the terms of Yahoo.
All the above-mentioned points are possible reasons for getting an issue related to the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). When such an error comes to the surface, users can’t send or receive emails. In worst cases, Yahoo! users fail to login or find the frozen Yahoo! screen on the device. Now scroll down to know how you can get rid of Yahoo! SSL email error code 5 and bring back your mail account to the normal state.
What Best you can do to solve SSL Error 5 in Yahoo! email?
If you know the exact reason for error code 5 in Yahoo, you can pick up the solution directly & straightforwardly from below mentioned list of steps. On the other hand, if you have no clue about the particular reason, you must follow all the steps.
- Logout from all the devices. If you use multiple devices for login at regular intervals, you must make sure that you are signed out from all devices (Mobile, PC, Laptop, Tablet) before making any attempt to sign-in to your Yahoo! account.
- Take a minute to make sure that you are using updated and latest versions of OS, browsers, and applications. Do update all of your applications to the guaranteed solution of all kinds of SSL error in Yahoo.
- The third step is to make sure that your device is getting enough internet signals. Take all necessary steps to improve internet connectivity if you find any lack.
- The next essential thing to do is deleting all the saved cache and cookies memories in your device.
- Make sure that your device is free from all kinds of viruses and bugs. You can take the help of any genuine and effective Antivirus program.
- Tried all the above-mentioned steps but found no solution, don’t worry here are two more steps. Check out and make sure that the date and time setting are correctly saved in your device.
- Last but not the least step is to make sure that your account is not temporarily blocked., Always abstain from violating the terms and conditions of Yahoo.
This post explains how to fix the Yahoo SSL error code 5. Certainly, the above-mentioned steps will prove to be beneficial and effective. If your issue remains unresolved, feel free to connect with the experts of the Yahoo technical support team.