Different people may have different preferences and priorities. But, when it comes to choosing an email service provider many people opt for Yahoo. Why? Because everyone knows that in terms of adaptability and adjustability, Yahoo mail has no match. The list of benefits could be long but if we talk about the major benefit of using Yahoo! as a primary email id is its unique capability to work smoothly and harmoniously with other email clients. This benefit can do wonders in those people’s lives who use multiple email accounts of different companies. But, if you are the one among those unlucky people who don’t know how to access another email through Yahoo, this post is for you.
In this precisely written blog, we are going to explain the simple steps with the help of which you can link your email addresses other than Yahoo! mail. And can save your time and efforts in switching between various accounts. Also, you can take help from Yahoo customer service and get the maximum benefits.
Can I access Gmail, AOL & Outlook emails on Yahoo?
You will be pleasantly surprised to know that users can link their Gmail, AOL, AT&T and Outlook email address to Yahoo! mail. It means, now you can say goodbye to all those troubles that come with managing multiple email accounts.
Yes, by using only one Yahoo! email account you can handle your other email ids as well. Tasks like receiving, sending email messages and downloading attached files can do effortlessly. But, for that you must configure your Yahoo! email with other mail addresses. This is a one time process which we have mentioned below.
How do I access a Non-Yahoo email account?
Managing a Non-Yahoo mail account through Yahoo! is really a good idea. With the help of below-mentioned settings, you can add AOL, AT&T, Gmail, Outlook or Hotmail accounts in just a few simple clicks on your PC. These are the simple steps to follow to merge email accounts to Yahoo! mail.
- Login to your Yahoo! email account.
- Select the gear-shaped icon available at the top-right corner of the screen.
- From the drop down menu pick up more settings tab.
- Now choose mailboxes and further select add mailbox icons in blue color.
- Right here on the screen you can see Google, Outlook, AOL icons and other tabs.
- Select the email brand of your choice, if you don’t find your email clients, hit the other tab.
- Here comes a new login window for your email account that you want to add.
- To confirm your identity you need to verify your account.
- You will receive an email, open it to verify your identity.
- Upon successful verification, your account will be added to Yahoo! mail account.
This is how simple it is to link another email account to Yahoo! mail. Now you can receive and check out all the messages that you receive. But, to send email from your Gmail or any other mail account requires a different setting that you can find in the next section.
How to send emails from other accounts using Yahoo?
This one-time setting is quite simple and short. If you carefully follow the instructions, you will have no problems and you will be able to send email messages from your Outlook or Hotmail account using Yahoo! mail. Here we go:
- Sign in to your mail account.
- Take the cursor to the menu tab (gear-shaped) and then select the account info.
- Click on the downside arrow and choose options tab and hit the go button.
- Now from the left side panel, select mail accounts.
- Select send only address and fill out the demanded information.
- Type the name of the account.
- In the next available field enter the name that you want to show to receivers.
- Enter the email addresses in reply to the address field to which you want to send email.
- Scroll down and click on the save tab.
- Now login to your newly added email on Yahoo and verify your identity.
- Here comes a screen where you can compose new email and send it your contacts.
Till now we have discussed: How to access other (Gmail, AOL, Outlook and AT&T email) mail accounts through Yahoo Mail with settings and instructions. We are sure you will find all the given instructions quite helpful and effective. If you face any kind of problem while adding Non-Yahoo! mail account, feel free to get assistance from the USA based Yahoo! customer service.