Email address is not just a means of global communication. In fact, with the progress of the time, it has become an electronic identification of most of the people in the world. After phone number, email comes in second place in the list of most personal things. Thanks to the Yahoo email services for making life better and convenient. In spite of the wide-ranging benefits of Yahoo email, there may be a possibility that anyone would like to delete his/her Yahoo account. If someone starts thinking about how to delete the Yahoo account, it does not mean that Yahoo customer service is not up to the mark. The fact of the matter is that Yahoo customer service is among the top class services in the world.
Having multiple email accounts is the main reason for thinking about deleting the Yahoo account. In some cases, an overwhelming fear of hacking or falling victim to the misadventure of any malicious digital activity inspire the users to delete their Yahoo account.
If you are having a similar feeling and dwelling upon the thoughts of deleting the Yahoo account, you must read this post. This blog will tell you everything that you need to know about how How to delete the Yahoo account.
Simple Steps About How to Delete The Yahoo Account
Thanks to the online Yahoo customer service which is very fast, responsive, and flexible in nature. Creating a new account and deleting existing one is comparatively simple and short. We assume that you have mused enough on your decision of deleting the Yahoo account. If you are sure, then just follow the below-mentioned instructions to delete the Yahoo account on computer:
- Get sign-in on Yahoo account termination page with email Id and password.
- Read the general guidelines before going further. If you agree then click on continue.
- Here once again you will have to enter the Yahoo email Id and then click on the option saying Yes, terminate this account.
- For the last time again you need to enter your email Id and again click on option terminate this account.
- Clicking on the terminate this account option will result in deactivation of your Yahoo account and after some weeks eventually, your Yahoo account will be deleted from the Yahoo registration data.
Note: We recommend you to take a serious note of the following factors before deleting your Yahoo account.
- Don’t forget to take a backup of your Yahoo email and Flick image before applying for canceling the Yahoo account. Once you delete the Yahoo account, you will lose the access of your all data of emails and Flickr images.
- Before deleting the Yahoo account make sure that you have canceled all the subscription of Yahoo services.
- Once you complete the process of Yahoo account removal, don’t try to sign-in within 30 days from the day when you applied for account removal.
- The complete process of Yahoo account removal may take up to more than one month. Usually, for Australia, Newzealand, and India’s users, Yahoo may take 90 days to complete the process. And for Brazil, Hongkong and Taiwan Yahoo may take 180 days. To know the exact duration for your Yahoo account removal, you can consult with the executive of Yahoo customer service.
- Once your Yahoo account gets deleted from the Yahoo registration database, Yahoo may keep your some information in the archive. If you want to know what information Yahoo can store with them, feel free to ask it with the professionals of Yahoo customer service.
Conclusion: Well, in our blog about how to delete the Yahoo account, we left no stone unturned to explain all the factors and point to remember before and after applying for Yahoo account removal. But, at any point of time in the process of the Yahoo account removal, if you get confused, you can take the help of Yahoo customer service, anytime and from anywhere in the world. Last but not least, we are more than happy to tell you the most reliable and secure way of protecting Yahoo accounts from digital threats. We recommend you to read our blog so that will not have to think about how to delete the Yahoo account.