Yahoo has become the face of email services. Since the inception on 2nd March 1995, Yahoo left no stone unturned to revolutionize the email and web services. Millions of People love Yahoo because it offers a large number of amazing features to its users. In an attempt to maintain transparency, Yahoo lets the users find the Yahoo email address of the sender. Yes, if you are a proud user of Yahoo, you have a reason to cheer. Sending and receiving emails in a large number has become a part of life. In the rush of everyday life, a situation might have arisen when you felt a need to know the email address of the sender. To stay safe from any possible evil intention, sometimes it becomes very important to know the complete email address of the sender. What you may not be aware of the fact is that anyone can change the name in email settings. But, email address no one can change.
You might have received a lot of email messages in your main email inbox which shows only the name of the sender. After reading the email, you may like to know the complete email address of the sender. So that you can find the person by using his/her email address or block the person. This post will teach you the simple steps to see the actual email address of the email sender on Yahoo. Read further to know the simple steps to know the actual address of the sender.
How to Find Yahoo Email Address of the Sender?
Email address search on Yahoo is extremely simple. As you know that many people may have the same name. But, the email address is a unique identification which never can be the same. So, just to avoid any confusion it is better to see the complete email address of sender on Yahoo before you block the sender. Scroll down to know how to find the email address of sender on Yahoo:
- Login to your Yahoo mail account.
- Find and open the email whose sender you want to see.
- From the top right corner, select more options.
- Pick up a full header view from the drop-down menu.
- Here comes a window inundated with words and codes. Simply scroll down or press Cntrl+F to search the return-path.
- In the field of the return-path, you will get to know the complete email address of sender.
- If you don’t see the email address in the return path column, move down the screen and search “From” or “reply to”. In this field you definitely will find the email address of sender.
Note: For more information about the email address of sender, you can search the email address in your Yahoo contact list and check all previous email messages. Otherwise, you better to call the Yahoo customer service.
How to block an email address on Yahoo?
Receiving a lot of unnecessary emails nowadays has become a matter of grave concern. If you have checked the email address of sender, you can block the sender in a few simple clicks. So, stop growing anxious and take a minute to know how to block an email address on Yahoo.
- Get login to your account.
- On the right side, you will get a gear-shaped figure. Click on it and further select more settings options from the drop-down menu.
- Here appears a panel on the left side of the window. Pick up security and privacy.
- This is exactly the place where you can block any email address and stay safe.
- Click on +Add and enter the email address of sender that you want to block.
- To complete the process, don’t forget to click on save.
- Similarly, you again click on +Add to block the more email addresses and click on save every time to complete the blocking process successfully.
Note: Be informed that spammers use different email address every time to spread the junk and malign email messages. So, for full-proof security you must take the help of the certified IT and software engineers. For more information, you can read how to block spam emails or call to Yahoo customer service.
Yahoo Customer Support
To draw the maximum benefits of email services alertness is most important. Otherwise, you can land into a major issue. So, be careful all the time. With a little knowledge and carefulness, one can stay safe from all kinds of digital threats and protect privacy. In spite of being careful, if you stuck into any issue taking the help of Yahoo customer support is the best way. Yahoo customer support has the potential to settle down any complex to a simple problem in a few minutes. If you think the issue has gone beyond your control, do approach the Yahoo customer support for a fast and effective solution.