In recent years, a major change has surfaced at the global level. Several millions of people have given up the traditional ways of communication and embraced email services. While many experts believe that the old and traditional process of communication is not dying, it is transforming into something that is far hi-tech, flexible and accessible at the fingertips. Whatever is the viewpoint of the experts, but one thing is clear that email services are fast, easy to use and highly user-friendly. All-round satisfaction is almost confirmed until & unless you face the Yahoo email error code number 800C0000. But, a piece of good news is that Yahoo! experts have found the optimum solution to this one of the most annoying and disgusting problems. If you are also witnessing this issue, this post is for you. In this helping post, we are going to discuss the simple steps to fix Yahoo email error 800C0000.
Not only this, but we also have one better option for you! You can ask for direct assistance from the 24 Hrs. Yahoo! customer service. Experts available at Yahoo! customer support can help you to get over this distressing problem. Alternatively, you can read this helping post and find out the simple and straightforward ways to fix the Yahoo! mail error.
Possible Consequences & Reasons for Yahoo! email error number 800C0000
This error comes into effect when email sync is no longer working. According to the experts, when something goes wrong in the process of the configuration, such kind of Yahoo! error may come into the picture. When this problem arises, users find themselves unable to send or receive an email to and from their contacts. There are a few more worst consequences of this particular issue which we have mentioned below:
- Users can’t download the attached file.
- You can’t use some of the major features of Yahoo! like calendar & reminders.
- Slow working of Yahoo! app or site.
- Unable to login.
- Getting Yahoo! temporary errors.
- Can’t sync Yahoo with any device and social media accounts.
Now as far as the possible reasons are concerned. The main reason is using an old and expired Yahoo! mail application. The bitter truth is that several millions of regular email users appear to be careless. They ignore or don’t show any interest to devote a minute to check out whether any update has come or not. Hence, eventually, they get into such horrible trouble in the form of error code 800C0000. However, there could be many more possible reasons for getting this issue which is mentioned below:
- Incorrect SMTP & POP settings.
- Absence of SSL certificate.
- Wrong date and time settings on the PC or computer.
- Incorrect IMAP settings.
Simple Steps to Fix error code 800C0000 in Yahoo
Stop panicking yourself anymore if you are facing this issue because here below some tested and verified methods are available with the help of which you can fix 800C000 error in Yahoo. One of the simplest ways to solve this issue is to dial the Yahoo Phone number. Then you can sit back and watch the experts fixing this issue in professional ways. Moreover, you can try your hand yourself and check if the below-mentioned steps help you.
- Press the menu tab which resembles the figure of a gear.
- Now select mail from the available options.
- Get into the “General” settings and turn on SSL.
- Now to save the change in the settings, click okay or done.
- Hopefully, now the error has gone away.
The alternative steps to Fix Yahoo! mail issue
If even after following the above-mentioned steps, your issue is not resolved, follow these steps.
- Make sure that your device is getting enough internet signals.
- Also, check your IMAP or SMTP settings.
- Make sure that you are using the latest and updated Yahoo! email browser.
- Go to the Google App Store or iOS App Store. If you find any update available, immediately download it right away.
- Scan your device with any certified Anti-Virus program.
- If you still found no solution, turn off and on your device for better results.
That’s the end of today’s lesson. We are sure you have learned something new. Hopefully, if you follow the above-mentioned tips and tricks, you will be able to fix Yahoo email error code 800C0000. However, don’t forget that in case if you need quick assistance and more information, you can get into the touch of the Yahoo! experts.