Yahoo mail has become a big hit in recent years. People love Yahoo because it offers free, fast and reliable mail services under the thick layer of security. Yahoo users are most likely to get quality and hassle-free services all the time. But, the chances of getting unexpected results always exist on the Yahoo platform. A few numbers of issues, users can resolve on their own, but there could be some other issues that demand the attention and involvement of the experts from Yahoo customer services. Experts say Yahoo Temporary Error 14 is among those errors that users can solve on their own. And another option to fix Yahoo mail temporary error 14 is to get assistance from Yahoo tech support.
If you are looking for the trusted method to solve the temporary error 14 in Yahoo, this is the right blog for you. Through this post, I am going to explain some commonly used tips & tricks with the help of that you can get rid of this most annoying Yahoo mail problem. Moreover, also, you will get an overview of the possible reasons and results of Yahoo error 14.
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 14?
Error code number 14 in Yahoo is nothing but just a stage when Yahoo stops working properly. As you know that computer programs and software have become very robust and sophisticated. Their coding is getting more and more complicated with each passing day. Any small malfunction with a computer program can prevent it from working properly. Similarly, whenever something goes wrong due to any whatsoever reason, chances to get error increase. And when Yahoo error number 14 develops, users can’t use their Yahoo mail account. However, this problem gets resolved on its own within a few minutes to a few hours. On the other hand, sometimes, this Yahoo technical glitch does not go away on its own.
Symptoms & Clues of Temporary Error 14 in Yahoo?
Below are some common symptoms and clues that indicate the presence of Yahoo mail error 14.
- Can’t send or receive Yahoo email.
- Failing to have a successful login.
- Yahoo mail account goes unresponsive.
- Facing issue with downloading.
- Unable to change the Yahoo password.
- Yahoo alert and calendar stop working.
- Not able to sync and import Yahoo contacts.
How to fix Temporary Error 14 in Yahoo Mail?
If you are struggling with a similar kind of issue, I urge you to stop panicking yourself anymore. Following is the list of remedial steps with the help of which you can get rid of Yahoo mail temporary error 14.
- The first step is to sign out from the troubling Yahoo mail account.
- Now you need to delete all the stored cache and cookies memories from your device: mobile and computer.
- Make sure that your device is getting enough internet signals.
- Upon noticing the presence of any malicious and objectionable link in your email, Yahoo server may temporarily hold your Yahoo account from function properly.
- Double-check to confirm that you don’t have any spam and junk link in your email message.
- Take a minute to check all your email contacts. If you found any suspected Yahoo contact, remove it from your Yahoo contact list.
- Check carefully and make sure that you are not violating the terms of services.
- The existence of any spyware, bug, and virus may also invite error code 14. So, scan your device with any quality and reputable anti-virus.
- Still no luck, don’t upset! uninstall and reinstall your Yahoo mail app. If you are getting the issue on PC, download the latest version of your search engine browser.
- Another remedial action is to check and repair the registry file of your computer and operating system.
- If all the above-mentioned steps did not work out, turn off your firewall settings and check whether the temporary error goes off or not. And don’t forget to turn it on later.
I strongly believe that the above-mentioned method will surely help you in your adventure “How to fix Yahoo mail temporary error 14”. But, if you found no luck and error persist, you can allow the Yahoo specialists to look into your matter. Not only this; with the help of experts, you can change your Yahoo forgotten password, get back your Yahoo hacked account and more.