Every internet user knows that what significance email services hold in this competitive age. In general, email services are referred to as a mean for the fastest, free and safest way of communication. And there is nothing wrong in believing that emails are really important to make life simpler and convenient. But, in sharp contrast to the general image of emails as a hassle-free and innovative communication tool, sometimes email users may end with getting an annoying problem. Among a few numbers of the most common errors, Yahoo email error 421 widely prevails and notorious technical glitch. When this technical failure appears, users fail to use their mail account. Hence, “how to fix Yahoo SMTP Error 421” has become a commonly asked question over the internet.
If you are also looking for the trusted method to fix Yahoo error 421, you can stay here on this webpage. In this exclusive problem-tackling post, you will learn the certified way to get rid of this most disgusting technical obstacle. Not only this, you have one more option to get instant solution. You can get connected with Yahoo customer service. Alternatively, you can read this post further down as well. So, for better results and permanent solution, let’s start with understanding, What is SMTP Error 421 in Yahoo Mail? Here we go.
What is SMTP Error 421 in Yahoo?
SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. It is nothing but just a TCP/IP network for sending mail messages through the server from one device to another device. But, sometimes, the SMTP network stops working or just get off the track. This is the situation when users can’t send emails from their Yahoo account. The victim of this issue may also get a pop up on their screen saying “Sorry for the inconvenience! SMTP Error: 421 Messages from your IP address temporarily deferred – [22.214.171.124]”. The unique thing about this technical problem is that it may get resolved on its own. But, seldom, it causes huge trouble and demands the attention of experts.
Possible reasons for Yahoo mail error code 421
Due to the vast and extensive nature of computer programs and software, it is quite difficult to hold any specific responsible reason. But, experts have pointed out the below-mentioned reasons for this problem.
- Generating huge traffic from one IP address
- Having low connectivity on MTAs and using a suspected IP address may also cause such a problem.
- Sending objectionable links, spam messages, and other offensive content through email can lead you to have Yahoo error.
- Violating the Yahoo terms of services may result in getting you this error.
- Getting complaints from other Yahoo users could also help Yahoo email error 421 to develop.
- Using unauthorized third-party applications to access Yahoo account can expose you to this error.
- Presence of virus, bugs and suspected files in the device, most often, prevent SMTP setting from working properly.
Simple steps to Fix SMTP error code 421 on Yahoo
Whatever may be the reason behind the disorder of your Yahoo mail account, you can always consider the following steps to solve the issue:
- Check out and make sure that in your email message there is no offensive content, link, and spam messages.
- Examine your IP address and make sure that it has a good sending reputation on Yahoo MTAs.
- Remove all the suspected contacts from your Yahoo account.
- Make sure that you intentionally and unintentionally don’t violate the Yahoo policy.
- Ensure that the recipients of your email messages don’t mark you as a spammer and complaining against you.
- Still, no found solution, don’t worry, you can contact the administrator of the mail server for more assistance.
- Improve your domain’s DNS/SMTP reputation within the industry.
- To keep your accounts safe you must white list your IP address on Yahoo.
- Stop using a third-party application to access your Yahoo mail account.
- Take a minute to verify whether your device, as well as account, is free from all kinds of viruses and bugs. You must use a quality anti-virus program to scan your device.
- Make sure that your account has no unauthorized access. If you find the reason behind generating huge traffic and spam emails is hacking. Read how to recover Yahoo hacked account in just a few simple clicks.
In this blog, we have discussed the simple but effective method to fix Yahoo SMTP Error 421. All the above-mentioned steps are quite simple that doesn’t require any special technical knowledge. However, there are a few more things that one can do to solve this technical issue. But, for that, you may require assistance from Yahoo tech support. If your issue doesn’t resolve with the help of the above-mentioned steps, let the experts help you. That’s not all; certified engineers could also help you with a few more troubles as well like recovery of Yahoo forgotten password and other Yahoo temporary errors.