Yahoo mail is one of the most convenient ways to stay connected with friends, family members, and contacts. Simplification and flexibility are two gemstones of Yahoo mail. Experts regard Yahoo as one of the most simplified versions of email communication because users can send and receive email messages in just a one-touch. Yahoo is also popular for offering flexible mail services because users can add, create and delete multiple Yahoo accounts. Not only this; users can recover deleted Yahoo account as well. Yes, you will be glad to know that Yahoo users can recover expired Yahoo account in just a few simple clicks.
The need to recover the deleted Yahoo mail account rises when the Yahoo mail account was deleted in response to the user’s request or inactivity. But, whatever may be the reason behind the expiration of your Yahoo mail account, you can recover your dead Yahoo mail account. Be informed that there is some time limit to recover the deleted Yahoo account. Once you cross the limit, you will not be able to retrieve your dead Yahoo mail account. Find below the method to recover the deleted Yahoo account.
How to Recover Deleted Yahoo account on a computer
The method to recover dead Yahoo account on PC is quite simple and short. It is almost like a regular login process. The point to remember is that one can get back access to a dead Yahoo account within 90 days since the deletion of a Yahoo mail account. If your Yahoo account deletion period is not more than 90 days, you must consider the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Yahoo login window.
- Enter your old Yahoo email address and click next.
- Now enter your password.
- Insert the CAPTCHA to verify if Yahoo asks.
- Yahoo may ask you to enter your recovery phone number or alternative email address to confirm your identity.
- If your Yahoo account still exists in Yahoo’s server, you will get a pop up showing you a message “Re-activate your Yahoo! account”. Click on the Re-activate tab.
- Once you recover your deactivated Yahoo mail account, change Yahoo password to stay safe from mail hacking.
- If your account doesn’t exist in the Yahoo server, you will get a message saying that your Yahoo account is deactivated and can’t be recovered.
- The same process you can try to recover deactivated Yahoo account on phone.
- If your Yahoo account has been dead for more than 365 days, you must call to consult with Yahoo customer services to retrieve your deactivated Yahoo mail account.
- The represented of Yahoo can make alive your dead Yahoo dead account within 24 Hours.
Get assistance through Yahoo live chat to recover deleted Yahoo account without a phone number and email id. Not only this, if your concern is something else like Yahoo forgotten password recovery or anything else, Yahoo experts can help you with anything.