What is Yahoo Account Key?
Latest in the fashion, giving a big relief to the millions of users across the world, Yahoo, an esteemed email service provider and a search engine has changed the conventional and tiring way of log-in with adding cutting-edge features to Yahoo platform. This benchmark feature is called Yahoo Account Key. The amazing fact of the matter is that, with this account key, a user can get access to all his/her yahoo account through mobile phones as well as the web browser. This Yahoo Account key feature will not only give the hassle-free experience but enable the advanced security features as well. Having log-in with Yahoo account key is as simple as just blinking the eyes because with one tap a user can get access to all Yahoo email accounts and can enjoy wide-ranging benefits of Yahoo services. All you need to get access to your Yahoo account key, you need only a smartphone: Android or IOS.
How to set up Yahoo Account key with Phone?
Yahoo Account Key setup is just a matter of a few minutes. In order to make it clear, we are arranging the step by step procedure about how to enable the Yahoo Account key using a smartphone.
- Download the official application of Yahoo from Google play store or App Store for Android and IOS operating system respectively. Make sure it is only an official application.
- After downloading the Yahoo app, click on install.
- Now a log-in page will come into screen. Enter your registered email id and press “Next option”.
- This time you need to enter your valid password in the field and click on sign in.
- Now at the top left corner, you will get a menu option. With a tap on this option, your profile will open up, in the profile at the right side you will get a key-shaped figure. Tap on this option.
- Now you can see the “Set up Account Key” option. Hit on this option and then proceed with tapping the “Yes” option to validate your login through the phone.
- Now go further with pressing “Got it” option and finally, get activate your Yahoo account key by pressing on the “Enable Yahoo Account Key”. Here, one thing you must bear in mind that you can update or change your mobile phone here if you wish.
- Now congratulations, you are done with getting and enabling Yahoo Account key.
How to set up a Yahoo account key from the Web Browser or use it with a web browser?
The exceptional utility of the Yahoo Account Key can be gauged from the fact that one account key could be used for the web browsers too. Find below the step by step procedure, to know about How to login on Yahoo email account with account key on the web browser.
- Launch the Yahoo official website in the web browser.
- Click on the “Mail” option which is located at the top right corner.
- Now proceed with entering your correct and active Yahoo email Id and click on the “next” option.
- As already you are having a Yahoo account key, from the Yahoo website a prompt notification will be sent to your registered phone number and device for approval and validate the log-in.
- Now checkout your Yahoo mail application on your smartphone and as soon as you press on the “Yes” to confirm the log-in, complete access will expose to you on your web browser with a seamless and secure experience. Kindly be informed that, if you don’t receive any notification on your smartphone seeking confirmation and validation, you don’t need to worry. Upon a careful look, you can see on the web browser screen there is a “Resend” option. Just click again at that option.
How to disable or turn off Yahoo Account Key or manage Yahoo Account Key?
Yahoo always has been believing in giving unparalleled services to its global customers. Keeping in mind this fundamental, Yahoo has served the option of Yahoo Account Key turning off and turning on to all its customers. You can follow the below-mentioned step by step procedure to disable the Yahoo Account key.
Disable the Yahoo Account Key through phone:
If any user may have to disable Yahoo Account Key can check out the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Yahoo email application on your phone.
- Tap on the menu option that lies on the top right corner in your profile.
- Tap on manage key.
- Now press on the “ Disable account key” option for neutralizing it always.
- Disabling of Yahoo account key means you have switched to the conventional way of login with a password.
Disable the Yahoo Account Key through a web browser:
In case, if you want to disable the Yahoo Account Key but don’t have access to your Yahoo mobile application or smartphone. Just chill out because users can disable Yahoo Account Key by following the below-mentioned instructions.
- Navigate to the Yahoo official website on your browser.
- Proceed with the Yahoo security page and click on the manage option.
- Now click on the “ Disable Yahoo Account Key option” to restart the password log-in procedure.
- Be informed that undergoing the same procedure you can re-enable the Yahoo Account Key.