Yahoo account is not just an ordinary email account, in fact it is an extremely versatile and multipurpose email account. Its versatility increases many times more when it comes to dealing with the PDF documents on the Yahoo email account. PDF file in Yahoo mail runs flawlessly and fits properly and squarely on Yahoo mobile application as well. All the features are handy and available at fingertips when it comes to open, save and print the PDF file in Yahoo email. Though open, save and take a print of any PDF file is a simple task. But, the possibility of being confused always lies with the new users. And sometimes the old users also may get confused or find unexpected results.
In our holistic approach to spread the light of wisdom and making things more simpler to enhance the customer experience, we will discuss the following topics.
- How to open a PDF in Yahoo Mail?
- How to save a Yahoo email as a PDF?
- How to print a Yahoo email?
If you always want to stay hassle-free, this post is a must-read for you and everyone who is witnessing any kind of error related to the PDF file in Yahoo email.
How to open a PDF in Yahoo Mail?
PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It is a widely known and acceptable form of documents. PDF file is compatible with almost all digital devices like computers, laptops, smartphones, and tabs. PDF file could be opened on any operating system and window programs. All you have to do is just have posses a PDF reader and open, save and print out all the documents in PDF formation in a few clicks.
With the help of these simple steps you can open any PDF file:
- Make sure that in your device you have PDF reader.
- Log in to your account.
- Select the email which has a PDF document and open it.
- Click on the attached document.
- Now select view option to take a view of the documents.
- If you have already downloaded the document, just find the documents in the device and double click on the file to open it.
Note: You download the PDF reader online from Acrobat website or to get the free and secure PDF reader program, you can call to the Yahoo customer service.
Related Article: Save Yahoo email to your computer.
How to save a Yahoo email as a PDF?
The amazing fact of the matter is that in PDF file can contain text, images, links and fonts and so on. Downloading a PDF file in Yahoo email is just a matter of seconds. With the simple steps, you can easily save any Yahoo email as a PDF in your device.
- Log-in to your Yahoo email and select the email which you want to save as a PDF. Open that email.
- Now click on the (down arrow icon) available at the top right corner of the email.
- Select print option from the drop-down menu.
- Here comes a Google print display.
- Now just below the destination option, you can see change option. Through this change option, you can change the format of the document. click on it and choose the PDF.
- Click save as PDF to save the email in your devices.
Note: If you want to save multiple Yahoo emails in forms of PDF you can repeat the procedure as many times as you wish.
How to print a Yahoo email?
Whenever we get any important email the chances are high that we encourage to save it in the form of the hard copy. It is an awesome idea as well to keep important information handy. You can take a print of any Yahoo email doing so:
- Log-in to your account.
- Select the email and open it.
- Click on the down arrow which you can find at the top and right side of the email body.
- Select print.
After reading the post you might have realized that managing the PDF files is too easy and simple. But, recently there have been reports of getting some issue related to the attachment. If you find any errors you can always take the advice of the experts of the Yahoo customer service.