Yahoo is among the most reputed email service provider and an online portal with various famous social media platforms such as Flicker, Yahoo Answer, Yahoo Entertainment, Yahoo Finance, Yahoo Group, Yahoo Music, Yahoo Shopping, Yahoo News and so on. In fact, Yahoo has touched the life of endless people since its inception in 1995. As being a prominent company, Yahoo feels bad when any single user abandons the Yahoo services due to any whatsoever reason though it is a rare case when users voluntarily give up the membership of Yahoo. However, every day, Yahoo comes across expired mail recovery requests in large numbers from various nations of the world.
Recover the expired Yahoo email account:
Various factors determine whether a user can recover expired Yahoo mail account or not. Find below the determining factors which play a very important role to recover the expired Yahoo email account.
- No login for one year: If the user stops using Yahoo email account and does not log-in for one year, consequently, Yahoo considers the account owner less which further results in the expiration of the Yahoo mail account. In this case, Yahoo Id completely is removed from the server and the network of Yahoo. Eventually, the recovery of the expired Yahoo mail account is not possible.
- Account removal request by customers: In rare cases, sometimes users also request the removal of their Yahoo account. In such a case, users are highly recommended to download the existing data from their various Yahoo-based platforms. However, if the user, later on, changed his/her mindset and desire to recover Yahoo mail account; that is only possible if the user loge-in within a month after placing the request of Yahoo mail account removal. If the user log-in before thirty days, the account will automatically come into existence once again. For more information about downloading the Yahoo account data, you can visit the Yahoo help page online.
- Account banned by Yahoo: This is the worst scenario when Yahoo account cannot be recovered once if it is eliminated by Yahoo itself. Yahoo strictly follows its policy against unauthorized access, threatening, abusive, sexual harassment, obscene language and so on. If any user is caught violating the policy of Yahoo, then his/her account cannot be saved from being dismissed and after the dismissal, it is impossible to retrieve the Yahoo mail account. However, a user can always create a new Yahoo account.
Technological reasons for losing access to Yahoo Account
- Yahoo mail account hacked: Yahoo always keep trying at the best level and leave no stone unturned to make sure its customers always get the exceptional services. But, despite the excellent efforts, if even then someone’s account gets hack; a user can recover Yahoo account. First and foremost, the victim user must change his account password and make it uniques and different from the old one. Make sure you are using the updated mobile Yahoo application. Last but not least is to report it to the Yahoo customer services at earliest. To report it instantly, connect with our Yahoo experts.
- Forget Yahoo account password: This is the most common issue nowadays. Every day billions of people forget the password of their Yahoo mail account due to which they struggle to recover access on Yahoo mail account. But, take it easy. Yahoo knows this wide prevailed issue and that probably never could be overcome 100%. Therefore, Yahoo already has given the option of resetting the password through using any suitable options: using a recovery email or using a recovery phone number.
- Technical error: Unfortunately, the digital world is not 100% error-free. Now and then, the technical issues always keep giving the hard times to the users. If the technical error causes from the Yahoo, users should wait unless the experts of Yahoo settle down the issue. On the other hand, if the technical error comes from the third party like wi-fi failure, browser-related issues, the device-related issue then, unfortunately, Yahoo has nothing to do so much on their part. So, eventually, it is a user who needs to collaborate with problem causing factor.
All the above-mentioned details show that recovering expired Yahoo mail account is not always possible. Many factors are there which govern whether a user can recover access on the expired Yahoo mail account or not. So, users must know the consequences of their actions while using the Yahoo network. For more information, you can once go through the terms of usage and policy maintained by Yahoo.