It may sound you quite a funny question at first glance but it is true that Yahoo! has made the sign-out process quite tricky. The fact of the matter is that not only Yahoo! mail but also other applications have smartly hidden the log out tab under the multiple layers of options. And the reason for that is quite simple. They don’t want you to get log out of their application. From the user point of view, it may sound good to you as in just one touch you get into your account and stay updated with the latest update without login every now & then. But, on the other hand, a large number of people sometimes get irate due to 24 Hrs login and functioning of any application in the background. If you are among the latter one and want to find out the hidden log out tab in Yahoo, this post is for you.
In this post, we are going to reveal the smartly concealed log out tab on the Yahoo mail app. You will get an overview on both popular OS: Android & iOS. Apart from reading this helping web-page, you can get in touch with Yahoo! customer support and get the direct assistance related to any simple or complex issue.
Steps to Sign out of Yahoo mail app if you are using Android Phone
Android OS supports a large number of smartphones at a global level. If you are using Android then the chances are high that maybe you are using Samsung, Google Pixel, OnePlus, Nokia, LG, Huwai, etc. Whatever brand you are using but a piece of good news is that with the help of these steps you can sign out in just a few seconds. Here are the steps:
- Open the Yahoo! mail app on your mobile phone.
- Press the three horizontal lines available at the left side of the screen or your profile pic.
- Now select the managed account tab.
- Here comes an option “Use these Account in Yahoo Mail”.
- Now turn off the button available in front of your name or profile.
- Then, now press the edit available at the top of the screen.
- Now come a remove tab and press on it.
- Here comes a pop up to confirm the removal of the account.
- Press the remove tab.
- You are log out of the Yahoo! mail app on your Android phone.
In the above-mentioned steps you might have realized that for a successful log out of the Yahoo! on phone, you have to remove the account on your device. Similarly, to get out of the Yahoo! email account on iPhones, you must remove your email account on your device. Find below the more information.
Follow these steps to log out of Yahoo! mail app on iOS
You will be glad to know that after the successful removal of Yahoo! mail account from your device, you can log in again by using your user Yahoo! id and password. But, as far as the sign out is concerned, find below the steps:
- Go to the Yahoo! mail app and open it.
- Hit your profile pic and further choose to manage the account option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the account that you want to log out from, if you are signed-in into multiple Yahoo! accounts on your device.
- Here comes a pop up with a remove and cancel tab. Press the remove tab.
- Now you are logged out of Yahoo! email account in your iOS device.
In this post, we have discussed how to sign out of the Yahoo Mail App on Android and iOS phones. We are sure if you follow all the recommended steps as discussed in this post, certainly, you will get benefits. But, if your issue remains unresolved even after following the discussed instructions or you have any doubt in your mind related to Yahoo! email, get in touch with Yahoo! customer service. Solutions to all kinds of simple or complex problems are all available.