Nowadays, especially in the USA, people could be seen as having multiple gadgets like PC, laptops, Mobile Phones, Smart Watches, tablets and so on. Another most common thing is that a large number of people stay login to their email accounts on all the devices they have. It may sound beneficial at first glance. But, do you know that staying login on too many devices simultaneously may invite certain types of difficulties & temporary errors. The worst consequences of staying login on multiple devices may be getting into the situation when you can’t send or receive any email messages. Hence, it is important to restrict the number of sign-in for a hassle-free experience. If you are a Yahoo! user, maybe you would like to say thanks to the Yahoo company for offering the user-friendly features. Among so many remarkable features, one appreciable feature is dedicated to getting sign out of mail accounts on the entire device. If you don’t know how to sign out of Yahoo email account on all the devices, this post is for you.
With the help of the steps mentioned in this post, you can remotely sign out from all connected devices in Yahoo mail. Not only this; the same method you can also use to find your recent activity on Yahoo and remove the unusual activity as well. However, we recommend you to get in touch with the Yahoo experts at customer service to secure your accounts from any kind of digital threat.
Steps For Remotely Sign Out On Yahoo Mail From All Devices
If you can’t send or receive an email in Yahoo, facing any SSL related error or getting an issue related to the Yahoo! login, the below-mentioned steps can do wonder. So, let’s go into the step by step procedure.
- Launch the Yahoo! email application on your phone.
- Press the profile icon or menu tab (three horizontal lines) on the left side of the screen.
- Select the setting tab from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose to manage the account and further select the account info tab.
- Right here select the account info tab.
- Now scroll down to find the recent activity tab and open it.
- On this page, you can see all the devices on which you are already logged in.
- Press the sign out tab available in the front of each device.
- Now you are logged out of all the devices and can enjoy sending and receiving email messages.
All the above-mentioned steps are dedicated to the Yahoo! mail app. But, in case if you want to get log out from all linked gadgets on a computer or the Yahoo site, scroll down to know the steps.
How to logout from all connected devices in Yahoo on PC?
Follow these steps for remotely log out on the desktop computer in Yahoo:
- Login to your Yahoo! email account.
- Now go to the profile icon available at the right corner of the screen.
- Then, tap the account info tab.
- Here select the recent activity from the left side panel.
- Now you can see all the connected devices to your Yahoo account with the device name, location, and date.
- Click the sign out tab available in front of the device name.
- You also can change the password of your account if you find any suspicious activity.
Till now we have discussed how you can sign out of Yahoo email on all devices in one go. Also, you got an overview of how to see what devices are logged into your Yahoo! account and how you can see your recent login activity on Yahoo. We are sure that following all the above-mentioned steps will come as a great help. If you did not get the expected results and your issue remains unresolved, let the Yahoo experts help you.