Social media is an innovative way to stay connected with your friends, relatives, followers, associates, and all other contacts. Among so many popular social media platforms, Facebook has maximum followers and active users. Facebook is also known as FB among people across the world. FB also sends instant messages through email to the users whenever any user gets a comment, like, and share related to his profile. At first glance, getting instant messages from FB in an email may sound appropriate. But, the harsh truth is that receiving email messages from FB may inundate your Yahoo! email account soon due to which it may appear very difficult to manage your mail account. If you have also grown fed up with instant FB email messages, this post is for you. In this blog, we will discuss the best way to stop receiving Facebook notification in Yahoo.
One more thing before we continue! You can directly take help from experts at USA based Yahoo customer support related to your Yahoo! email & FB account. If your concern is only just about disabling the Facebook notification, stay here on this webpage and read on further the quick and effective solution.
How do I Stop FB Messages From Going to My Yahoo! Mail?
Are you fed up with getting FB instant email messages in your Yahoo mail account? If yes, believe me, you are not alone. Several millions of people every day feel like you. But, you can prevent Facebook from sending you email messages in your Yahoo Id and keep your account neat & clean. Here are the steps to disable FB notification on FB mobile app:
- Open and login to your FB account on phone.
- Hit the menu tab (three short horizontal lines) at the right corner.
- Scroll down to find the setting & Privacy tab.
- Now select the setting option.
- Move down on the screen till the end and press the notification settings column.
- Tap the email option.
- Now here on this page, you can see three options. You have to choose the only option with notification about your account, security, and privacy.
- Now onwards you will get only the messages that relate to your FB account’s security.
How to Quit Getting Facebook Instant Notification in Yahoo Email on the computer?
A piece of good news is that you can get rid of FB notification messages by adjusting your notifications settings on the computer. Following are the steps:
- Sign in to your FB account on PC.
- Now click on the downside arrow available at the far right corner.
- The select setting from the drop-down menu.
- Now select the notification tab from the right side.
- Scroll down to find how you receive a notification. Click on it.
- Here on this page, you will have three options: All notifications, except the ones you turn off; Notifications we think you may be interested in, except the ones you turn off; only notifications about your account, security, and privacy.
- To block Facebook from sending you a notification in the form of an email message, select the third option: Only notifications about your account, security, and privacy.
- From now onwards you will not get Facebook alerts in your Yahoo mail account.
Note: If you wish, you can allow Facebook to send you instant email alerts to your Yahoo! Mail account by changing the setting. To import contacts from FB to Yahoo! mail click here.
In the above blog, we have explained a stepwise method to stop receiving Facebook notification in Yahoo. We are sure with the help of the above-mentioned steps you will get rid of instant FB alerts. If your problem remained unresolved even after following the explained method, don’t worry let the experts help you. The certified IT engineers can help you with many more complicated issues like recovery of FB & Yahoo! hacked account, recovery of deleted message and more.