Yahoo is not an ordinary email and other internet services provider. For a large number of businessmen, Yahoo Small Business (Y.S.B) has proved as a game-changer. From online freelancer to mid-level businessmen, has contributed a lot by offering hassle-free Web Hosting, Domain registration, e-commerce, Online Store, and business email services. However, Yahoo has already made all the necessary arrangements to protect the email accounts. But, in the light of recently occurred hacking cases, it is quite normal to grow anxious in connection with your Y.S.B account. Amid growing digital threat, a piece of good news is that you can enable Two-Step verification on Yahoo Small Business and stay hassle-free for always.
If you are also searching for a perfect method to keep your business account on Yahoo safe then you have landed on the correct webpage. In this exclusive blog post, you will read the certified and easiest techniques to turn on Two-layer protection. Not only this, we have one better option for you. And that is to connect with Yahoo! customer service for instant and specialized assistance. Otherwise, you can read the following method as well and stay protected:
How to enable 2 layer protections
Login with Id and password is a traditional way to sign in to email and other digital accounts. But, as a result of advancing hacking method, a single password is not enough to protect any email and other accounts. So, the solution has come in the form of 2 Step verification. In this unique login method, you will have to enter a code that you receive on your phone from the server of Y.S.B. Once you enable it, you will have to enter it every time before login, changing password & mobile number and making other important modifications. These are the steps to enable 2FA on your business account in Yahoo:
- Login to your account.
- Select the account security tab and scroll down to find the tab for turning on the 2FA.
- Take a minute to read the description about 2 layer protection and press continue.
- You may have to enter your phone number to confirm.
- Now click on send code and check your phone to find code.
- After getting the code, enter it in the given field and click verify.
- Process ends here.
How to disable Two-Factor Authentication on Yahoo Small Business
The good thing about 2FA is that users can disable it anytime with the help of the below-mentioned steps:
- Login to your Y.S.B account and click on account security.
- Move down on the screen to find the turn off tab.
- Now click on the turn off tab.
- Here comes a step where you need to select continue and enter your phone number for the last time to get the code.
- Check your phone to get the code and enter it in the field and click verify.
- Upon successful verification, Two-Step verification on Yahoo Small Business will be shut down. Now onwards, you will not require entering the unique code for login and making changes.
Benefits of double protection
2-factor authentication offer the following benefits to the users:
- 2 layer protection on Yahoo is free, fast and reliable.
- It works and available 24*7.
- Easy to use and manage is an additional advantage.
- Users can enable and disable it anytime.
- It helps to protect the account from all kinds of digital threats.
- Misadventure like hacking, privacy breaches, and unauthorized access is not possible with the help of 2 layer protection.
That was all today from my side. In this blog, we have discussed how to turn on and turn off Two-Step verification on Yahoo Small Business. We believe the recommended method will be tremendously helpful for you. In case if you find any challenge, feel free to get in touch with Yahoo Tech support. Certified engineers of Yahoo! can help you with so many other cases as well. They can assist you with many issues like recovery of Yahoo forgotten password, Hacked Yahoo account and so on.