The proliferation of email services has made life convenient.The ability to use email anytime and from anywhere has benefited a lot to the people at the global level. Unarguably, email services have proved as a boon to meet the purpose of everyday life. But, on the other hand, there is one growing threat has also appeared on the surface in recent years. The sad truth is that email accounts have come under the radar of hackers, spammers, and fraudsters. From accessing the personal and confidential information of the email users to money stolen anything could happen to your account. In light of the recent cases of fraud, Yahoo has come up with many cutting edge features like two-step verification and Yahoo account key. But, as being a responsible user of the Yahoo mail, you also can play a significant role in keeping your account protected from the evil eyes of unscrupulous people. In an approach to safeguard the interest of the mail users, Yahoo has made possible to find and remove unusual activity on your Yahoo account. But, the amazing fact of the matter is that a large number of users don’t know “how to track Yahoo login activity” or “how to see Yahoo mail login activity”.
As you are reading this post, the chances are high that you are also looking forward to knowing the best ways to keep safe your Yahoo mail account. If this is the case, you should keep reading this post.
These are the main topics that we will discuss in this helping post:
- Can I see who logged into my Yahoo account?
- How do I check my Yahoo login history?
- How to delete recent activity on Yahoo?
Can I see who logged into my Yahoo account?
Yes, in a few simple clicks you can check and see who logged into your Yahoo account. Taking care of the logging activity is the best way to keep off the digital threats from Yahoo account. At some regular intervals, every Yahoo user must check and track the Yahoo login activity.
How do I check my Yahoo login history?
Nothing could be more frightening than knowing that your mail account has been accessed by someone else. Before it is too late, you can check your Yahoo login activity and history. And once you confirm with the unauthorized entry to your Yahoo account, report it to the Yahoo customer service by calling at +1855-455-1222. Scroll down to know the best ways to check Yahoo login activity.
- Login to your Yahoo account with ID and password.
- Now go to the profile icon and select the account info.
- From the left side option bar, select a recent activity.
- Here you get a view of the recent activity. If you find something strange like the wrong date, time and location of the login, immediately change the password to your account.
- Take a minute to inform us about this mishap. Our experts will make sure that your Yahoo account stays safe and secure all the time in future.
Track your Yahoo login activity using a phone
Yes, you will be pleased to know that Yahoo mobile application allows the users to track and see Yahoo mail login activity. With the help of the below-mentioned steps, you can explore your past Yahoo login activity.
- Open the Yahoo mail application.
- Now open up the menu icon.
- Go to the manage accounts option and proceed with selecting the account info tab.
- Here you get the recent activity option. Tap it and check the details of the past login.
How to delete recent activity on Yahoo?
Yahoo offers secure but flexible email services. There may be a time when you would like to delete the recent activity on Yahoo. And the good news is that you can do so in a matter of one minute. Find below the simple and short process.
- Type “search.yahoo.com/history ” on your search engine browser.
- Now log in to your email account.
- Here you get a list of the recent activity that you have done in recent times.
- Click on the dustbin shaped icon to remove any individual part of history.
- If you want to clear off the whole history, just scroll down till the end and click on the clear history tab.
Note: In the process of checking Yahoo login activity, if you find any temporary error or any other annoying issue feel free to call our 24Hrs Yahoo customer service.