Hacking and privacy invasion are the sad truth of digital services. Among so many digital services, email is the one that is used by a large number of people at a global level. From student to working and businessmen, everyone uses email services. But, the bad news is that the threats of falling victim to any digital misadventure always keep floating. Recently, a prominent email services providing company got a huge blow from the notorious cyber attack. As a result, it lost five million account details including the email address and contact numbers of its users. Even though the email service provider always pays huge attention and strive hard to keep intact the security of all the email Accounts.
Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed and 100% secured way to keep the email account safe and secure from the evil eyes of the hackers. But, you can take the sign of relief if you are a proud user of Yahoo. Safe, secure, reliable and fast email services are some milestones of Yahoo. As per the technical experts of the Yahoo customer service, there are some best practices available; following that you can always keep your account secure to a significant level. With the help of some cutting edge features and best practices, Yahoo account hacking is almost impossible.
Through this article we are going to tell you about Yahoo account hacking indications and its checking, recovering, security. If you don’t want to part of any trouble in the future we recommend you go through this post and find the easy but effective solution to the most haunting problem: hacking. So, take the time to read this informative and comprehensive post about Yahoo account hacking and solutions.
How to check if your Yahoo account has been hacked?
It is good if your Yahoo account has not been hacked so far. But, it does not mean that your account could never be hacked. Your any small mistake can aid the act of hacking for the hackers and you may lose everything that you have stored in your Yahoo mail account including the personal details like contact details, date of birth, pictures, and images. Therefore be aware and cautious all the time. By the way, below here, you can find some symptoms that may be a clear indication of the Yahoo account hacking.
- Stop receiving emails and push notifications.
- Your contacts are receiving the spam emails from your Yahoo account.
- You notice the successful login attempt from the unexpected location.
- Your Yahoo email account settings and configuration got changed without your being aware.
- You are failing to have a successful login.
- Not getting your Yahoo account key code on your mobile phone.
Note: Upon witnessing any suspicious activity, you must get in touch with the technical experts of the Yahoo customer service.
How to recover a hacked Yahoo account?
Fear is the biggest enemy of yours. The first and foremost thing to do is just control yourself if you find that your dearest account has been hacked by someone. The solution to any problem always exists. With the help of the following steps, you can recover your Yahoo account.
- Login to your Yahoo account.
- If you failed to have a successful login, click on forgot the password.
- Change the password immediately.
- Go to the account info option.
- Click on the Account security option.
- Select the two-step verification and turn it on.
- Now at the same time select the Yahoo account key and make it enable as well.
Note: Take the instant help of the Yahoo customer service by calling at the Yahoo phone number +1855-429-1222.
How to secure the Yahoo account from hacking?
There are so many worthy things to consider to secure the Yahoo account from the hacking. Find below a set of steps that you observe to secure your Yahoo account.
- Use long and unique passwords.
- At some regular intervals, change the password.
- Activate the two-step verification and Yahoo account key.
- Use the updated Yahoo mail application.
- Enable the firewall setting and regularly scan your device with any certified antivirus and anti-malware program.
The representative of Yahoo customer service never ever asks for your Yahoo account password. So, never share your such highly confidential information. You always can report such incidents by calling Yahoo customer services.