Questions like; How to change a Yahoo profile picture? Why am I not able to change my Yahoo email account photo? These are some common questions that maximum numbers of people ask. Hence, today we have decided to explain the step by step procedure to change and customize the Yahoo! profile picture.
Here in this blog, we are going to discuss how to change, add and remove the photo in Yahoo! email.However, rather than reading this post you have one more option and that option is to get direct assistance from the 24 hrs. Yahoo! customer services.
How do I add a picture to my email account?
According to the expert people who use their own real profile picture, they get more attention from the viewers and recipients. Especially if you are into any kind of business or have the desire to get more and more viewers, response and attention, adding a picture may do wonders for your business. The similar kind of positive effect you will be able to leave in the mind of the recipients of your email. So, just take a look at quick steps to update the profile photo in Yahoo!
- Open the Yahoo! mail app.
- Press the three short horizontal lines available on the left side.
- Now press the manage account tab.
- Hit the account info tab.
- Here comes a round icon with a camera-shaped image in it.
- Press the round-shaped icon.
- Now choose any option between taking a photo and choosing from the gallery.
- Follow the simple step by step instructions from here onwards.
- After login, go to your profile tab and then click on the account info tab if you are using Yahoo! website.
- Now click on the profile icon and then choose the picture from your computer’s file.
- Here comes an image editing or crop setting option.
- Crop your picture and hit the save tab.
Who can see my Yahoo! profile picture?
If your email recipient’s device supports the user interface of Yahoo! they can see your profile picture. Moreover, all the other Yahoo! users can see your photo in the entire social media platform owned by Yahoo. However, you can customize the setting and make your account.
How to remove my picture from Yahoo email?
Yahoo! lets its users remove the photo in just a few simple clicks. There could be so many reasons for removing the photo from your Yahoo! email account. Girls are more likely not to show their face features. If this is the case with you, don’t worry! With the help of the above-mentioned steps, you can get into the setting page of your account. Click on the no-photo tab and then click save. However, we recommend you not delete your current photo because you always can update your photo with the help of the already given steps.
Yahoo! profile picture not changing? Dial Yahoo Phone Number
Wondering why I can’t change my Yahoo! profile picture? If yes, here is the solution. Normally, such an issue is the rarest of the rare events. But, time and again few people could be seen asking why Yahoo! profile picture won’t change. To solve the issue consider following the below-mentioned steps.
- According to Yahoo! policy users can upload an image in only .Jpg, .png, and .jpeg format.
- Another condition is that users can only upload the image up to the size of 5 MB with 192×192 pixels.
- If you are fulfilling the terms and conditions of Yahoo! related to the picture, you can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Delete all stored cookies and cache files from your device.
- Now again login to your Yahoo! email account.
- Go to your profile and then pick up the account info tab.
- Now click on the profile picture.
- Follow the simple instructions step by step.
- If you still can’t change your profile picture, let Yahoo! experts help you.
That’s the end of the lesson. Today we have discussed how to remove and set up the Yahoo profile picture. We are sure, if you follow all the above-mentioned steps carefully, you will be able to customize your Yahoo! email according to your wishes. Moreover, a task like how do I add a picture to my signature in Yahoo Mail is not possible for everyone because it needs a piece of technical knowledge. But, you don’t need to worry, click here to contact Yahoo! experts to get your photo added in your signature. Solutions to other problems are also available.