Have you forgotten Yahoo Password? Want to know how to reset the Yahoo Forgotten password? If yes, don’t grow anxious because forgetting a password is quite a normal thing in the world. However, sometimes it may make you feel frustrated, but if you are a Yahoo user, believe me, you are in luck. The good news is that in just a few simple steps you can recover Yahoo forgotten password. Yahoo is popular for offering top quality email services in the simplest way. Hence, the Yahoo password recovery process is also quite simple and easy. Here is the step by step procedure to change the Yahoo missing password:
Simple Steps to Recover Yahoo Forgotten Password
Be informed that the Yahoo password recovery procedure involves two methods. One method is using a recovery phone number and the second is without a recovery phone number and email. The below-mentioned method is based on Yahoo forgotten password recovery with phone number and email:
- Open the login window of Yahoo on your computer.
- Enter your Yahoo email address and click next.
- Here comes an option of forgot the password just below the password field.
- Click on the Forgot password.
- Right here Yahoo will show you your recovery Yahoo email and phone number.
- Select any one either recovery phone number or email whatever you have access to.
- If you choose the phone number, you may have to type two-second last digit of your phone number to confirm you are the right person.
- Now click on send me code for verification.
- Check your phone whether you have received any code from Yahoo. Or check your email address if you have opted for the recovery email address.
- Once you get the code from Yahoo, type it back in the given field.
- Upon successful verification, you will get a new window to change the Yahoo password.
- Create a new Yahoo password and type it two times to confirm it.
- Congrats, as you are done with the process of resetting the Yahoo password.
Note: Call to our exclusive Yahoo customer service department for more assistance to recover Yahoo forgotten password without a phone number and email address.